On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 01:18:32PM -0400 I heard the voice of
David T-G, and lo! it spake thus:
> ...and then Jeremy Hankins said...
> %
> % First of all, I'd like to see the hostname portion of the Message-ID in
> % way to do this.  I guess I could set up a procmail recipe to put it in
> % the subject or something, but that seems rather ugly.
>
> Yes, it does; I'd think that poking at the From: header would be better.
> In either case, though, I don't know how you'd display in the index from
> the MessageID.

See the {ignore,unignore,hdr_order} config params.  Mine look something
like this:
ignore *        # this means "ignore all lines by default"
unignore from: reply-to: to cc subject date x-mailer user-agent message-id

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unix Systems Administrator      |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]