On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 01:55:37PM -0400 I heard the voice of
David T-G, and lo! it spake thus:
> ...and then Matthew D. Fuller said...
> %
> % See the {ignore,unignore,hdr_order} config params.  Mine look something
> % like this:
>
> Index, not pager.

Ooh, ugh!  Coffee BEFORE mail!

Well, you can display the full message ID easily enough (%i), but just
the host part would be tricky.  I think the 'best' way to do this would
be at the source, not the destination.  Sticking a `hostname` in the
subject would work, or having the From: address be set by hostname (%a in
index) would work.  I don't think you'd be able to get just the hostname
out of message-id in the index without some sourcery, though...

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unix Systems Administrator      |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]