Bela --

...and then Bela Bartok said...
% hi, your letter, beside joke at me, did no solve my problem, you are the
% tipical person that joke at other's confusion and dont help!, you are
% the typical person that full mailing lists or "wise", "deep" comments
% and "reflections" but dont help!!!. You are the typical open source
% anti-support guy.!

Since, I presume, you've seen Pat's eloquent response to this absurd
post, why don't you try to explain more clearly what you want to
accomplish.  Let's leave language problems aside for a moment; clearly
enumerate your goals and targets.

If you continue to assume that mail programs use POP3 to send mail, you
will probably be directed to read a large number of technical papers
before posting here again.

Have a nice day.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]