On Jan 08, Vincent Lefevre [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 17:39:17 -0600, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> > Regardless, if you turned off pgp_verify_sig, you would not see the
> > "garbage" above, just the "s" in the index.
>
> But I still see some lines because of the attachment. I would like
> to see nothing.

Yeah... to my knowledge there is no way to hide the fact that the message
does have attachments.  I guess with my color choices I don't even really
see those attachments lines anymore, except to subconsciously note they are
there.  Without the colors it would probably get pretty annoying to have to
skim over that all the time.

I *think* Mutt hides the fact a message with text/plain and text/html
versions of the message has the text/html part, so maybe there is some back
end there if any one wanted to hack this?