Jeremy, et al --

...and then Jeremy Blosser said...
%
% On Jan 08, Vincent Lefevre [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
% > On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 10:16:58 -0800, Gary Johnson wrote:
% > > Why not just 'unset pgp_verify_sig'?  That's what I do.
% >
% > But is there an option to ask Mutt not to display garbage like
% >
% > [-- La sortie PGP suit (heure courante : Tue Jan  8 00:13:02 2002) --]
% > gpg: Avertissement: l'utilisation de la m?moire n'est pas s?re !
% > [-- Fin des donn?es sign?es --]
% >
% > ?
% >
% > The "s" in the index is sufficient for me if I want to know if a
% > message is signed.
%
% I do believe there are some patches out there to limit what is shown; I'm
% not sure what exactly they do.

There was a condense_pgp patch from Sec Zehl back in the 0.95 days, but
it no longer applies and it's quite unsupported.  I haven't seen anything
else like it...  I agree that it would be nice to completely suppress any
notion of the pgp-ness of a message, even though I wouldn't want to do so.

Meanwhile, your macro idea looks interesting and I look forward to how it
turns out.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]