Derek D. Martin wrote:

> Mutt sucks much less (for me) today!  =8^)  I'd still really really
> like to see the pgp key selection stuff cleaned up, and I'd also
> really rather not have to hit <esc>P to have a traditional PGP message
> work.

do you use procmail?

i use this to accomplish that (i know you or someone mentioned problems
with this; i personally haven't encountered any)

# autoview clearsigned PGP in mutt
:0
{
    :0 fBw
    * ^-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
    * ^-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
    | formail \
        -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text;
x-action=encrypt"

    :0 fBw
    | formail \
        -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=sign"
}

i use Maildir; if you use mbox you'd probably need to add some
lockfiles.