Nick --

...and then Nick Wilson said...
%
% Hi all
% When I pick up mails using Outlook I get 2 attachments. One containing
% my email message and the other the pgp signiture.

Right.

%
% I was told that the pgp-outlook patch would correct this but I'm not
% having any luck.

You have to both set $pgp_create_traditional (which is a stock part of
mutt) and $pgp_outlook_compat (which appears thanks to the patch).

%
% What I'm looking for is someone that has maybe applied this patch to
% give me a hand as I'm not certain I'm doing it right.

Something like

  tar xpfz mutt-1.3.25i.tar.gz
  cd mutt-1.3.25
  patch < ../patch-1.3.15.sw.pgp-outlook.1
  ./configure
  make

should get you started.  You can see my 00.configure.sh and 00.makeme.sh
scripts on my build cocktail page for more detail; I set some options in
the configure script and apply all of the patches in the makeme script,
which then calls the configure script and then runs the make.  [All of
those sections at the bottom of makeme are copy-n-paste fodder to answer
the questions from patch when it says "I can't find doc/muttrc.man;
what should I patch?" so that I don't have to type in 'doc/muttrc.man'
to tell it. *sigh* I hear that that's avoidable but now don't remember
the specifics and in any case haven't had time to dig into it...]

%
% Many thans

No proble

% --