Michael, et al --

...and then Michael Elkins said...
%
% This would not affect the PGP/MIME support at all.  It will continue to

Oh, no; of course not.

% function as it always has.  I just don't think there is any value in
% continuing to label application/pgp messages: you should either use PGP/MIME
% or just clearsign the message without changing the content-type.

My concern was simply that those mailers which cannot handle PGP/MIME (but
which currently work with application/pgp) should not get broken by a move
away from app/pgp (especially to make it easier for LookOut! users ;-)

%
% me

HAND

:-D