On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 06:16:47PM -0500, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> > Oh! I find that "&" seems to be part of the vanilla distribution of
> > mutt (i.e., its in my help menu, and it works), at least in 1.3.25.
> > Excellent. Or is that patch you mention somehow different?
>
> Er, no, it is not included in vanilla mutt.  Your mutt must not be quite as
> vanilla as you think. ;)

<looking at my toes> uhm... oh yeah. Sorry, totally forgot that a
distribution is free to add patches to their distributed versions of an
application. I'm using Debian Linux, and mutt -v lists the following
patches:

patch-1.3.24.rr.compressed.1
patch-1.3.24.appoct.2
patch-1.3.15.sw.pgp-outlook.1
patch-1.3.24.admcd.gnutls.1
Md.use_editor
Md.paths_mutt.man
Md.muttbug_no_list
Md.use_etc_mailname
Md.muttbug_warning
Md.gpg_status_fd
patch-1.2.xtitles.1
patch-1.3.23.1.ametzler.pgp_good_sign

I have no idea which one provides the "&" and "#" though. If it turns
out to be the patch you mentioned then let me know, and I'll file a bug
with the patch author.

--
Maciej Kalisiak         [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.dgp.toronto.edu/~mac