Adam --

...and then [EMAIL PROTECTED] said...
%
% On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 03:36:52PM -0500, David T-G wrote:
% > I don't know about the macro you found, but it seems that either a toggle
% > macro (the same keystroke(s) to turn things on and off) or a macro that
%
% it looks like this (a bit clumsy imho):
%
% macro pager V "<enter-command>set
pgp_verify_sig\n<exit><display-message><check-traditional-pgp><enter-command>unset
pgp_verify_sig\n" "Check PGP sig"

That's interesting...  What gives with the check-trad bit, I wonder,
since it's *after* one displays the message.  I think that that can go.

Yes, that looks a bit clumsy.  If I were to do it (and keep Ctrl-U as a
binding), I'd probably do something like

  macro index ,@veron "<enter-command>set pgp_verify_sig\n;macro index \\cu ,@veroff
'Toggle PGP verification'\n"
  macro index ,@veroff "<enter-command>unset pgp_verify_sig\n;macro index \\cu ,@veron
'Toggle PGP verification'\n"
  macro index \cu ,@veron       'Toggle PGP verification'

(though that's untested).

%
% > runs the verify command (too lazy to look it up now :-) would do you well
%
% is there any mutt function to verify sig of current message? i don't
% mean sending it through pipe to gpg, but verifing it internaly in mutt.

Well, it looks like that's all that mutt does (see $pgp_verify_command in
your gpg.rc), so I doubt that there's another way.

Hmmm...  I take that back; it's tougher than that, since mutt separates
the two pieces and then hands them to gpg as %s and %f...  Good luck :-)

%
%
% --
%
%    _.|._ |_  _.  |  Adam Byrtek, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
%   (_|||_)| |(_|  |  gg 1802819
%       |

HTH & HAND

:-D