* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [Jan 24. 2002 07:26]:

[...]

> Works well, although 'toggle pgp_verify_sig' works better, like
> somebody in this thread has noticed. On the other hand when I'm in a
> pager I still have to leave current message and then enter it again
> to check sign - but never mind, I have the idea, and now I know there
> isn't any easier way to check only _individual_ signature.

I was trying to get something similar to work yesterday. No one finds it
odd that one can't check a single signature? I've given up, and just set
pgp_verify_sig to ask-no, but I have to hit Enter twice when entering a
message. I'd rather set it to 'no' and set pgp_verify_sig with hooks for
_specific_ people, then use some command to check individual signatures
for anyone else. :-\

--
Brian Clark | Avoiding the general public since 1805!
Fingerprint: 07CE FA37 8DF6 A109 8119 076B B5A2 E5FB E4D0 C7C8