On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 06:28:41AM -0500, David T-G wrote:
> That's interesting...  What gives with the check-trad bit, I wonder,
> since it's *after* one displays the message.  I think that that can go.

I don't know - I'm not a mutt guru, I've just ripped it from somebody :)

>   macro index ,@veron "<enter-command>set pgp_verify_sig\n;macro index \\cu ,@veroff
>'Toggle PGP verification'\n"
>   macro index ,@veroff "<enter-command>unset pgp_verify_sig\n;macro index \\cu
>,@veron 'Toggle PGP verification'\n"
>   macro index \cu ,@veron       'Toggle PGP verification'

Works well, although 'toggle pgp_verify_sig' works better, like
somebody in this thread has noticed. On the other hand when I'm in a
pager I still have to leave current message and then enter it again to
check sign - but never mind, I have the idea, and now I know there
isn't any easier way to check only _individual_ signature.

> % mean sending it through pipe to gpg, but verifing it internaly in mutt.
> Well, it looks like that's all that mutt does (see $pgp_verify_command in

Not really, mutt displays results in pager, between contents and below
headers - simple pipe don't do this.

Thanks

--

   _.|._ |_  _.  |  Adam Byrtek, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (_|||_)| |(_|  |  gg 1802819