Quoting Will Yardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Fri, Feb 08 09:48:

> i think the original poster's problem wasn't editing the message, but
> viewing it in mutt's internal pager.

You can do something like this (shamelessly copied from some rot13
macros previously posted):

# Wrap long lines
macro pager ~@won "<enter-command>set display_filter=\"par 73qe\"; macro pager \\cw
~@woff\n<display-toggle-weed><display-toggle-weed>"
macro pager ~@woff "<enter-command>set display_filter=''; macro pager \\cw
~@won\n<display-toggle-weed><display-toggle-weed>"
macro pager \cw ~@won "Toggle line wrapping"

Someone who knows par could probably make the command a little smarter.
That was what I gleaned from a 10 minute browse of the manual.

Also, it munges the headers as well.  I don't know how to get par to
skip the headers, and mutt doesn't seem to have a way to only filter
the body.

--
"What is this talk of 'release'?  Klingons do not make software
'releases'.  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of