Simon, et al --

...and then Simon White said...
%
% On 07-Mar-02 at 12:21, David T-G's inspired musing was thus :
% > Not to rain on the parade, particularly since netliberte has been
% > mentioned, but isn't there also a dotfiles generator for mutt as well?
%
% Is dotfiles a generic generator with templates for different apps? Point me to
% the URL :-)

That's my recollection, but I don't have the URL to give you.  You go to
the website, IIRC, click on your app, put in some options, and get a
config file out.  Not unlike netliberte, I suppose, but I know that
dotfiles (or dotfile) and generator were in the name.

Happy Hunting or TIA to whoever posts it.

%
% --
% |-Simon White               # GIMPS current unit progress: 30.24% #-|
% |-Internet Services Manager # > http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm #-|
% |-MTDS S.A. 14, rue 16 novembre    :-Pd-;      tel: +212.3.737.4861-|
% |-Rabat, Kingdom of Morocco      Cyberneckin'  fax: +212.3.737.4863-|

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]