Thanks for the "inspired musing" bit!

So, when do we start?

I confirm that I cannot be the main developer for this right now, but
promise to test and debug whatever will be sent to me, and to include
the final thing in the RULE package list.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti

RULE: www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rule/

--
Real Programmers don't play tennis, or any other sport that requires
you to change clothes.  Mountain climbing is OK, and real programmers