On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 01:10:52AM +0100, Flavien wrote:

> *) Aliases : Do I really have to press ^T and then select each
> recipient one at a time when I send an email ? I would like
> to select multiple persons.

By default, ^T initiate an external address query while alias searching
is initiated by <Tab>, so I'm not sure which you are actually doing.  In
either case, though, you can tag multiple addresses in the list and the
tagged addresses will all be added to the recipient list.

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | Spokane, Washington, USA