On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 01:08:04PM +0200, Mike Jackson scratched:
> Flavien ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > Other than that, I'm _so happy_ that I can read my mail archives
> > from work/home, that I can even use email without X, and that
> > it starts faster than my previous mailer ... Thanks to mutt
> > developpers ! :o)
>
> I am so also happy that I now have a text based reader that is decent.
> One of the top things I am waiting for now is the S/MIME support, which
> I understand is now in CVS and coming to a release quite soon.

Same here. S/MIME is the reason I switched from mutt/xfmail to Netscape
4.x. I've been using a CVS build, and S/MIME was been working quite well
for me. I discovered two minor issues, for which I've sent patches to
the mutt-dev list.

I've got a couple of things to tweak yet before I'll be as productive
with multiple folders as I was in NS, but otherwise I'm a really happy
camper.

I'm so used to having a 3 way split in my mail program: folders on the
left side, message list in the top right, and preview in the bottom
right. With that setup, it's a breeze to drag and drop messages to
any of my 138 folders.

--

Regards,

Wim Kerkhoff, Software Engineer