Sven --

...and then Sven Guckes said...
%
% * Wim Kerkhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-04-07 02:12]:
% > Yup. I really need to finish the web-based interface
% > to procmail that I started a while ago...
%
% is this a configuration interface?
% i'd rather not filter the spam i get myself -
% especially not through a web interface.  ;-)

Don't worry; it's actually through a web filter on a WinNT server, so you
*know* it will always work ;-)

Yeah, I think he meant configuration; I bet he's saying that he cannot
log in or ftp to his mail server.

%
% Sven

:-D