Chris --

...and then [EMAIL PROTECTED] said...
%
% replied to Michael insted of mutt-users, sorry:

BTW, you can bounce your saved copy to mutt-users (perhaps after tweaking
your address, if you use a specific one as I do) to avoid the extra layer
of quoting and resultant confusion.  Forwarding, and particularly inline
forwarding instead of MIME forwarding, gets ugly fast.

%  ----- Forwarded message from chris -----
% >