Hello again,

I tried out nearly any combination of fetchmail, exim, procmail and
getmail. And the result is: It's procmail. I don't know why, but NOT
using procmail doesn't insert the Status tags in the header.
I just could't figure out, what the problem is. When I use an empty
procmailrc , everything is fine. Using just some of my recipies is fine
also. But using my hole procmailrc doesn't work.
Is anybody interested in reading it ? (154 lines)

So i think I will just use dropmail. Does anybody know how to pipe the
headers to lbdb-fetchaddr in dropmail ? That is the only reason I can't
use it at the moment.

Greetings Christoph