At  4:25 AM EDT on April 10 Rafael C. Gawenda sent off:
> Don't know if it's my config, or some broken patch, I suppose it's the first
> option, but when I enter my spool (by just nachine$ mutt<CR>), read a
> message, and quit, the mailbox doesn't get updated, ie, If I reenter, the
> msg is still there (instead of being moved to +mbox), and marked as New...

Does pressing % in the index help?  (i.e. toggle-write with standard
keybindings)  And I assume you have write permission on your spool.

--
"You just don't write jokes in base 13!"  - Douglas Adams
Robert I. Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/