Bruno --

...and then Bruno Postle said...
%
% On Thu 11-Apr-2002 at 11:51:36AM -0500, David T-G wrote:
% >
% > I keep the original, and then of course get my reply.  Once the thread
% > nothing else of value in the thread, then I want to delete it -- but
% > to do that I have to be able to effectively limit my view to those
% > threads.  Do you follow?
%
% A context-limit ability would be _very_ useful.  You can sort-of get the
% same thing like this:

Yeah.

%
% Limit to all messages To, Cc or From you:
%
%     l~L 'david t-g'

Hokay...

%
% tagged all the threads.  Then limit to show all tagged messages:

Aha!  I didn't realize that tagging would go beyond limits.  It's manual,
but it will work.

Hmmm...  Can one tag-prefix tag-thread, I wonder?  No, it looks like
not...

%
%     l~T

Right.