On Apr 11, David T-G [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> ...and then Bruno Postle said...
> % tagged all the threads.  Then limit to show all tagged messages:
>
> Aha!  I didn't realize that tagging would go beyond limits.  It's manual,
> but it will work.

Tagging won't necessarily go beyond limits, it's <*-thread> commands that
go beyond limits.  Because of this "feature" you could just limit to
messages with your message ids in the references header and then
delete-thread on those messages.

I don't like that this works, but in your case it appears to be useful.