--gKMricLos+KVdGMg

Alas! Michael Elkins spake thus:
> Volker Kuhlmann wrote:
> > How does this delete the personal copy, but not the list copy?
>=20
> Both messages will have the same Message-ID field in the header.

Actually, I think Volker was asking "Is it possible to make this delete
the personal copy but not the list copy?" -- and the answer, as far as I
know, is no. procmail/formail will delete the second one that it sees,
which is almost always going to be the list copy.

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Now there's three things you can do in a baseball game: you can win
or you can lose or it can rain.

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg--