Rob 'Feztaa' Park wrote:
> Michael Elkins wrote:
> > Volker Kuhlmann wrote:

> > > How does this delete the personal copy, but not the list copy?

> > Both messages will have the same Message-ID field in the header.

> Actually, I think Volker was asking "Is it possible to make this
> delete the personal copy but not the list copy?" -- and the answer, as
> far as I know, is no. procmail/formail will delete the second one that
> it sees, which is almost always going to be the list copy.

the best way i've found to get around this (assuming the problem is that
your personal copy is filtered differently than the list copy), is to
either filter using 'TO_list@list\.com' (assuming you're using
procmail), or else to create unique addresses per list, and filter
messages sent to that address to a specific folder.

--
Will Yardley
input: william < @ hq . newdream . net . >