Hello,

I'm asking this here because, IIRC, several people on this list are
already using the tool which I'm going to need.

In the past, I asked on this list how one with a shell account could
run mutt remotely (from the office) when a web browser is the only way
to go through the corporate firewall.

Somebody here suggested some JAVA terminal emulator which would run
inside the browser using SSL or whatever to also guarantee
security/privacy.

Now I'm going to start my own web site, and would obviously like to
check its related email in this way, even when I'm not at home (=no
SSH/POP3/IMAP/...).

Since, IIRC, several people here are already doing it, could you tell
what exactly I should ask to the web hosting provider to do this?

Obviously, shell account, mutt/fetchmail/procmail, I know. Anything
else?

Last but not least: what was that JAVA applet called anyway?

        TIA,
                Marco Fioretti

Red Hat 7.2 in 8 MB of RAM: www.rule-project.org/