Shawn --

...and then Shawn McMahon said...
%
% begin  David T-G quotation:
% >
% > Quick -- someone write a perl script that will interface between a local
% > ssh session's filehandles and an incoming ssh stream!
%
% I just figured run an ssh daemon on port 80 on his home box, since he

Yeah, I thought about that, but ...

% probably doesn't need a web server on it.  But if you wanna write that

... what's the good of having a box if it can't have a web server? ;-)
He mentioned only one box, or maybe a single address with NATting.  I'd
already thought of a login box running ssh on port 80 aside from his
regular box running his web site (he said he was going to start his own
web site, IIRC).

% bad boy, scratch that itch, baby!  :-)

Heh.  I said "someone", not "I'll" :-)  Still, I like the idea and would
be interested in it myself.  The ability to sit down at any internet cafe
(figuring that such a place would probably, gaack, have cookies and/or
java an/or JS enabled, though avoiding all of those would be nice since I
don't have them enabled on any of *my* browsers) and connect is lovely.

Actually, this sounds a lot more like an expect script than a perl
script.  Give it a session ID and pass a token back and forth over an
SSL connection via a GET (unless I'm mixed up and GET is the method that
puts the vars on the URL://line/like?this&or&so) and it could work...

%
%
% --
% Join the Sergio Brandano Fan Club: