i made the change in the file sendmail.cf  (DSmail.myisp.com) but when i try to send
mails
it is not being sent.  It says mail sent, but it is not received at the destination.
Further it complains
saying that "Error sending message, child exited 67 (user unknown)" when i send it to
anyone
other than "kanagesh" (my home directory is /home/kanagesh).

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Kanagesh