First, my apologies because this isn't strictly specific to
mutt.

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to accept/decline
meeting invitations when one is using an IMAP client to read
one's mail on an Exchange server.  I use mutt, but I presume
users of other IMAP clients find themselves in a similar
situation.  I haven't really found any thing by googling
various combinations of exchange, imap, invitation, accept,
etc.

Can one accept/decline a meeting invitation by sending a reply
in some defined format?  If yes, where can I find some
documentation on what the reply is supposed to look like?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Look!  A ladder!
                                  at               Maybe it leads to heaven,