On 2008-08-21, David Champion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Can one accept/decline a meeting invitation by sending a reply
>> in some defined format?  If yes, where can I find some
>> documentation on what the reply is supposed to look like?
>
> I don't have a good answer, but a cheap partial solution is to save
> invitations to imaps://exchange.your.org/Calendar to accept them.

I've done some experimenting, and saving the message to the
Calendar folder adds the event to my calendar but it doesn't
"accept" the invite by notifying the sender.

I'm guessing that to accept/decline, you have to modify the
meeting.ics attachment and return it to the sender.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I guess it was all a
                                  at               DREAM ... or an episode of