I'd like to find out how to wrap long lines in e-mails that I'm replying
to.  My mutt is setup to automatically wrap lines when I compose, but
I'd like to be able to also lap long lines in e-mails when I reply.

I have googled and see that with Vim as the editor, 'gq' is likely what
I want, but reading the help on this I'm still not sure how to
invoke/use it.

Ideally, it would be nice to have the lines in the original e-mail that
are too long to automatically be wrapped in the reply when I hit 'r'.

--
Cheers,
Trey

The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.
                 --Antoninus, Marcus Aurelius

Darwin tbook-2.local 10.7.0 i386
10:54  up 4 days, 20:23, 4 users, load averages: 0.13 0.25 0.39