0n Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 02:51:32PM -0500, David Champion wrote:

    >* On 27 Apr 2011, Trey Sizemore wrote:
    >> I'd like to find out how to wrap long lines in e-mails that I'm replying
    >> to.  My mutt is setup to automatically wrap lines when I compose, but
    >> I'd like to be able to also lap long lines in e-mails when I reply.
    >
    >Besides vim, you can use a program called 'par'.  It is brilliant.
    >I set $display_filter to use it so that I get the neat line wrap
    >for reading as well.  I also have several vi macros that use it for
    >reflowing text in different styles.  (Even if I did use vim, par is more
    >flexible.)

David, any chance you can post any examples of your config for par ?

   -Alex

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is
subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have
received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and
delete the email.