* Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au> [111102 18:51]:
> | |   I think this has to do with the way that iTerm2 passes the
> | |   environment to mutt... but I am just guessing.
> |
> | Hmm. I'm using iTerm (didn't know iTerm2 existed; now _I_ have something
> | to investigate). In my iTerm "bookmarks" (imagining iterm2 to be a similar
> | model) I have a "cs" bookmark which is my default; it runs "zsh
> | --login", i.e. a login shell. And that sources my environment setup.
>
> Ok, now running iTerm2. How do you invoke mutt then? A special iterm2
> profile or something else?
  I just use /opt/local/bin/mutt as the command in a profile.
  I can also launch mutt directly from the default profile. In that
  case, mutt gets the save environment as the shell (of course).
  So, when one picks a 'Command' option under the 'Command' group,
  an abbreviated environment is provided?
  thanks
--
Tim