* Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au> [111103 18:42]:
> On 03Nov2011 17:07, Tim Johnson <t...@akwebsoft.com> wrote:
> |   Cameron, thanks for those explanations.
> |   I have not yet installed your css package. Been really busy here.
> |   Will try to get to it tomorrow or saturday.
> |   This is fun. And informative.
 OK. Starting to look at it. See below.
> No worries, whenever.
>
> |   BTW: This pythonist has notices a whole lot of .py files in your
> |   tarball.
>
> Dang.
>
> I came to Python quite late from Perl, largely because I had this huge
> set of wheels coded in Perl. Now I write little Perl and lots of Python.

 I ended up with a whole lot of wheels coded in rebol, which went
 nowhere, despite its redeeming features. My biz partner is a
 perlmonger and they will take away his perl when they pry it from
 his cold, dead fingers.

 And from env.sh, I note the following:
: ${OS:=''}
case "`uname -sr`" in
  SunOS\ [56789].\*)  OS=solaris ;;
  SunOS\ \*)          OS=sunos ;;
  Linux\ \*)          OS=linux ;;
esac
## On my box, `uname -sr` gives me
Darwin 11.2.0. How do you recommend I intialize $OS ??
thanks
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com