=- Jamie Paul Griffin wrote on Tue 20.Nov'12 at 20:57:53 +0000 -=

> > Ok, we disagree on basic principles, because I require
> > responsible and respectful users for any tool, no matter how
> > well or badly it's coded.
>
> I think to label someone as disrespectful and irresponsible simply
> because they don't set a line wrap in an email is ridiculous and
> certainly OTT. Surely you have more serious matters to worry about
> than that.
>
> > People kill people, guns are just their tools for it.
> > You'll never make a foolproof gun to avoid misuse.
>
> Again, an analogy which is very over dramatic. No disrespect
> intented mind you :-)

I'm not comparing scale but principle.
It's not on par with mass-murder, but it's basically wrong at the
origin, not the receiver.

If you agree that it's a minor thing, you could simply produce
easy-on-the-eyes wrapped text and nobody would ever raise it again. :)

Those using other media can adjust the output to their specific
needs. If there is no software invented for that, it's time. :)