On 24Nov2012 19:12, John Long <codeb...@inbox.lv> wrote:
| On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 09:15:27AM +1100, Cameron Simpson wrote:
| > Some things are timing dependent, and strace does affect things;
|
| I realized there might be a Heisenberg deal going on here but it seems odd
| since Mutt has been working for a few months on this box with zero issues.

My point was more that strace may itself be affecting things, hence the
suggestion to strace _after_ the issue has appeared. If the issue is hard to
reproduce, it is something to bear in mind.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au>

It must be public fact, because I'm not the only one who knows about it.
        - Stefan A. Werner <iczer-1!s...@uunet.uu.net>