On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 07:33:30PM +1100, Erik Christiansen wrote:
                                      # Collapse duplicate messages, but not my
  :0 Whc: msgid.lock                  # posts that I've BCCed, for testing.
  * !^From: Erik Christiansen
  | formail -D 8192 msgid.cache
                                      # And save duplicates, in case of recipe
  :0 a:                               # flaws below. (See man procmailex)
  duplicates

  :0:
  * ^TO_luv-main@.*whatever.domain
  luv-main

I prefer to save the copy with the List-Post header field rather than the personal copy, so I use a slightly different approach:

:0
* ^TOmutt-\/[^@]+
{
        # mail cc'd to the mutt-* lists but without the List-Post: header are
dupes
        :0
        * ! ^list-post:
        dupes/