[--------- Fri 22.Mar'13 at  7:38:54 -0400  Patrick Shanahan :---------]

> * James Griffin <j...@kontrol.kode5.net> [03-22-13 05:24]:
>  [...]
> > Sorry Chris, I believe you're confusing MTA with MDA/LDA, although
> > that's not really relevent. Could you perhaps alter your python script
> > as David suggested but start over with new mboxes; i.e. move the current
> > mboxes into an archive folder inside the ~/Mail directory so as to avoid
> > the confusion with how your messages are currently laid-out in the mbox
> > file. Do you think that might help?
>
> As mbox is actually *one* contiguous file, only the last appended msg will
> be relevant and it's trailing or lack of a trailing blank line.  Archiving
> would provide a definitive separation but is really not necessary.

Ah, well that's ok. I don't know a lot about mbox - although I do use
them - I just thought the files may have been left in a state that could
still be showing the issues described. Having a clean file with the
adjustments to the python script -- starting afresh so to speak - might
have helped.

If that's not the case then I'm glad you pointed that out.

James Griffin:  jmz at kontrol.kode5.net
                                jmzgriffin at gmail.com

A4B9 E875 A18C 6E11 F46D  B788 BEE6 1251 1D31 DC38