On 30.07.2015, Matthias Apitz wrote:

> A top posting we see, when in the body of the mail before a line like
> this:
>
> On 29 Jul 2015, Matthias Apitz wrote:
>
> are some other text lines. Of course we need here a good regular
> expression because the line 'On 29 Jul 2015, Matthias Apitz wrote:'
> is highly configurable and language dependent.

First: you can't do that using procmail alone. A perl, python, ruby or
whatever script will be needed. Simply pipe all incoming mail to your
script via procmail.

That said, I doubt such a script which *reliably* detects top-postings
can be done. As a starting point for your language problem: simply
check if the first line in the mail body ends with a colon (":").