Hello,

(I'm top posting here con intention to see how t-prot[1] will later
react on this mail).

I have installed it and it detects, for example, if the quoted lines
exeeds the limit (default=30); but it does not detect, at least I could
not figure out how, a "normal" top posting like this one here.

Do I soemthing wrong?

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ g...@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045