On 17Sep2015 16:53, Ian Zimmerman <i...@buug.org> wrote:
On 2015-09-18 09:30 +1000, Cameron Simpson wrote:
What are you actual wrap settings. I have these:

 set reflow_wrap=-4
 set wrap=-1
 set smart_wrap=yes

I had no reflow patch in my mutt - see the other branch of the thread.

Your original text, at least, now displays perfectly.  Haven't tried to
play with the quotings, yet.

I'm pretty sure the vim mode I'm using doesn't do quoting correctly if I edit the quoted sections. Need to check that on my end.

Things are further complicated by receive messages from people not using format=flowed. I probably need to incorporate their quotes differently depending

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au>