* On 29 Jan 2016, martin f krafft wrote:

> It's a shame to hear that Karel doesn't do his work within the
> community. mutt-kz is a nice piece of work and why not provide an
> officially experimental mutt?

I wonder, too, why he works entirely separately.  I wish he were feeding
back to the community but he seems more interested in maintaining a
separate fork, and letting us worry about following/backporting his
work.

> [several approaches to a solution deleted]

I should have thought of this one before, but your suggestions made me
remember it:

        mutt -D | egrep '^some_variable='

That would tell you very simply whether that variable is in the
configuration.

--
David Champion • d...@bikeshed.us