Hello,

I don't understand why be jealous on something that has been clearly
worked out in the licence itself.

I don't know who is that man, but speak to him. Don't blame people for
doing something that was intended to do in the first place.

It was intention that everyone can make a fork and do what they want. So
don't stamp on the freedom of software and GNU GPL, as there is just
nothing written about the "Community" in the licence.

Not even the word "community" is there.