I used sylpheed and claws-mail until recently when I switched to mutt. What
annoyed me most is that claws mail crashed occasionally and messed up
configuration and folder settings after the crash. For html mails which don't
render readable in text I have a binding to open them in an already running
firefox instance. This sucks only a little. Certainly less than claws-mail's
performance and stability

Christopher

On April 4, 2020 9:41:59 AM GMT+02:00, Vegard Svanberg <veg...@svanberg.no>
wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I love Mutt.
>
>However, I'm increasingly finding myself having to resort to various
>tricks to deal with HTML only emails (with picture attachments),
>calendar invites, and other oddities and awkward stuff people send.
>
>My Holy Grail, which would be a native Mutt GUI client, I guess,
>doesn't
>seem to exist.
>
>I don't know how I would survive with a regular GUI client like
>Thunderbird or Evolution. I've tried, but they all suck. Mutt's
>keybindings, search and navigation features are irreplaceable.
>
>Currently I'm running Mutt from a machine which I ssh into from 5 other
>computers I use frequently (IMAP backend - self-hosted).
>
>Suggestions? What does everyone else do?

http://gmerlin.de
CB07 DA40 B0B6 571D 35E2  0DEF 87E2 92A7 13E5 DEE1