* Vegard Svanberg <veg...@svanberg.no> [01-01-70 12:34]:
 [...]
> However, I'm increasingly finding myself having to resort to various
> tricks to deal with HTML only emails (with picture attachments),
> calendar invites, and other oddities and awkward stuff people send.
 [...]

I run mutt on my server inside a tmux (or screen) session and access by
ssh to the tmux session.  For html, I pipe the html attachment to a file
on my server and access it via what-ever browser is available.  If photos
are attached, I can view them directly from mutt since I forward X in ssh.

It does require running a web server, which I do anyway.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode