At 06:13 PM 3/30/2010, you wrote:
Since this might be outside Audrey's product roadmap....would all on
this thread be willing to chip in $xx amount for Audrey to add the
feature or we could ask him what he would do if for and see if we
could rally others to join in to bring the cost down.

Only issue I have with this is that if Andrey is doing everything...it delays other features (such as Android app, which I would gladly pay for and am sure others will too...)

Lisa