I couldn't disagree more.

I work as a one-person company and MS project would definitely be
complete overkill.

This isn't a complex or unusual concept - but the requirement is not
frequently articulated by users.   I have also included implementation
suggestions that respects the desire of everyone (myself included) not
to turn MLO into MS Project.

I suspect other users have similar projects scheduling needs, but
perform a variety of work-arounds to make this type of scheduling work
within their GTD systems.

D.