Andrey,

Just a general conceptual question about syncing with the cloud. Is
syncing strictly a manual process, or is there any automatic or
background syncing going on? IOW, if I am working at home do I need to
sync with the cloud before I go to the office, and then do I need to
sync the office computer to the cloud before working on the office
computer? What happens if changes are made at home, but not synced to
the cloud, then changes are made at the office? When syncing finally
occurs is anything lost under that scenario? Just looking for the
general concept necessary to make this work,

Thanks,

Paul