I agree with you Lisa, (as the "someone else here" using gSyncit)

I tried to sync with outlook, but it's then a complete [sorry I don't know
the term for "stuff completely disordered"], because projects became
outlook categories, ther is no subtask, so complete path is in each task,
rendering it unreadable.

Sync works very well with android.

On the other hand, I'm experimenting an eventual disappointment about the
android version of MLO, lacking of valuable views and a fast and easy way
to empty the Inbox on the go (moving tasks one by one toward "far trees"
[term ?] is tedious, not speaking about the numerous radio button you have
to clic, and the over-hidden "save" making us wondering if, pressing
back-key, we are saving or discarding changes.

That said, I almost exclusively use the MLO Android for it's shorcut to
enter a new task directly from desktop.