When I first tried Android move I found it tedious as the only way I was
moving tasks was by tap-tap-tapping on the arrow icons. That was before the
people on this list showed me how to do the drag-and-drop using the drag
handles that appear at the right edge of each task when in move mode. Are
you using drag and drop on Android and still finding it tedious?